In a reshuffle that took place, the Karnataka Government has transferred 10 IAS officers.
The Chairman of Benglauru Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB), Anjum Parvez, has been shifted to Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigam as its Managing Director.
Ajay Seth, a 1987 batch IAS officer, has been posted as Principal Secretary to the Primary and Secondary Education Department, whereas incumbent P S Kapil Mohan is yet to be given a post.
Other officers who have also been transferred are as follows:
- M V Jayanthi is appointed as Regional Commissioner, Bengaluru division,
- R R Jannu has been appointed Commissioner, Religious and Charitable Endowments,
- Khushboo Goel Chowdhary is appointed CEO, Dharwad Zilla Panchayat,
- Ramandeep Chowdhary is appointed as Deputy Commissioner, Koppal,
- Pallavi Akurati is appointed Deputy Commissioner, Tumakuru,
- S S Nakul has been appointed as CEO, Ballari Zilla Panchayat,
- D S Ramesh is appointed as Mission Director, State Water and Sanitation Mission, and
- M G Hiremath has been appointed as CEO, Bagalkot Zilla Panchayat.