NETGEAR, a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers, announced a breakthrough in self-monitored home security with its new Arlo Smart Home Security Camera.
The product is now available in India.
Arlo is the first and only 100 percent wireless WiFi security camera with crystal-clear, high definition video, the company said in press release. The combination of easy installation, battery-operated true wireless design, and weatherproof construction enables users to set up a camera wherever they want, without worrying about finding a power outlet or the hassle of inconvenient power cords. The clean compact design of the Arlo camera – smaller than a bar of soap – takes up minimal space.
Arlo also gives real-time notifications.
The Arlo Smart Home Security Camera Kit (VMS3230) includes:
· Two HD outdoor cameras equipped with motion sensors and night vision capability
· Smart home base station that can also “talk” to other connected devices
· Four magnetic dome mounts – two for securing each camera wherever you need it, and two extra mounts to make moving the camera around the home super easy
· 200 MB of free cloud storage for videos
· Free apps for displaying and managing the cameras and video from iOS or Android™ smartphones and tablets
· Access via popular browsers on Mac® computers and PCs
“With the explosive growth and early adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT), consumers are telling us they value smart devices that help them monitor property and loved ones to give them peace of mind,” said Subhodeep Bhattacharya, Regional Director – India and South Asia at NETGEAR.