The Chennai Government has reshuffled as many as 14 IAS officers. The new appointees are:
- Shiv Das Meena has been appointed Principal Secretary, Food, Co-operation and Consumer Protection. Earlier, he was the Administrator of Annamalai University.
- Md. Nasimuddin has been transferred and posted as Principal Secretary, Department of Welfare of Differently Abled Persons. He has been holding an additional charge of Social Welfare Department.
- P. Sivasankaran has been posted as Secretary, Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme.
- P. Annamalai, Commissioner of Urban Land Ceiling and Urban Land Tax has been posted as Secretary, Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare.
- Kumar Jayant, Secretary, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Department and Secretary (in-charge) of Labour and Employment, has been posted as Labour Secretary.
- Jag Mohan Singh Raju, MD, Small Industries Development Corporation (SIDCO), has been posted as Principal Secretary, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Department.
- Anil Meshram, formerly Project Director, Tamil Nadu Road Sector Project, has been posted as Member Secretary, State Planning Commission.
- R. Lalvena is posted as Director of Social Defence.
- S. Madhumathi, Commissioner, Corporation of Tuticorin, has been posted as Director of Technical Education.
- Shambu Kallolikar, Member Secretary, Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu, is posted as Project Director, Tamil Nadu Health System Project.
- S. Malarvizhi, Joint Commissioner of Commercial Taxes, has been posted as Sivagangai Collector.
- S.A. Raman, Deputy Secretary, Chief Minister’s Office, has been transferred and posted as Joint Commissioner of Land Administration.
- Dr S. Swarna, on completion of Central deputation, will take charge as Chairperson and Managing Director of Tamil Nadu Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation.
- Ka. Balachandran, CEO, Tamil Nadu Khadi and Village Industries Board, has been posted as Managing Director, Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Elets video