In an administrative reshuffle, 17 senior officers of Indian Administrative Services were transferred in Rajasthan. They are:
- S S Agarwal, till now the Additional Chief Secretary in Education Department, has been shifted as Chairman at Rajasthan Civil Service Appellate Authority, Ajmer,
- Ashwani Bhagat will be now Secretary, Higher and Technical Education.
- R Venketeshwaran posted as Commissioner in Departmental Enquiries.
- Vikas Sitaramji Bhale as Divisional Commissioner in Bharatpur.
- Onkar Singh as Divisional Commissioner in Kota.
- Vipin Chandra Sharma transferred as Principal Secretary in Minority Affairs and Waqf Board.
- Ashok Singhvi elevated with more departments of Mines and Petroleum, and Chairman of Rajasthan State Mines and Mineral Ltd.
- Khemraj Choudhary posted as Principal Secretary in Tribal Area Development Department.
- Sudershan Sethi as PS in Social Justice and Empowerment and Social Security departments.
- Rajiv Singh Thakur as Secretary in Rural Development and State Mission’s Director and livelihood mission.
- Naveen Mahajan as Project Director in Rajasthan Urban Infrastructure Development Project.
- Bhanu Prakash Aturu will be Managing Director in Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals Ltd at Udaipur.
- Kunj Bihari Gupta as IG of Registration and Stamps.
- Samit Sharma as Commissioner in Investment Bureau.
- Ambrish Kumar as Director Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- Suva Lal as Director of Secondary Board of Education in Bikaner
- Sudhir K Sharma as Director in Finance (Budget) Department in Jaipur.
Sneh Lata Panwar, a RAS officer (Rajasthan Administrative Service), shifted to Ajmer Development Authority as its Secretary.