The services department of the Delhi government announced transfers and appointments of six senior IAS officers. Accordingly:
- S N Sahai, who was on Central deputation, has been appointed as the Principal Secretary (Revenue) and Divisional Commissioner. He relieves transport commissioner Gyanesh Bharti from the additional charge of the Revenue department.
- Ashwani Kumar, a 1992-batch IAS officer, has been appointed as Secretary (Social Welfare and Women and Child Development) and secretary, (SC/ST/ OBC, Minorities). He has relieved Sanjiv Kumar, Secretary (Environment and Forests) and Arvind Ray, Principal Secretary (Home), respectively, of the additional charges they held.
- Gitanjali Gupta Kundra has been appointed as Officer on Special Duty, Swachh Bharat. She will also hold office as Secretary (Art and Culture) and Director (Information and Publicity). She relieves Secretary-cum-Commissioner (Food and Civil supplies) S S Yadav of the additional charge.
- Kailash Chandra, Secretary (Services) and Secretary-cum-Director (Vigilance), has been posted as member, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
- Ashutosh Kumar, a 2002-batch officer, has been appointed as Special Secretary (Services) and Special Secretary (Vigilance).
- Manoj Kumar, who also was on deputation with the government, has been appointed as Secretary, Delhi Jal Board.
The transfer orders were issued by Principal Secretary (Services) Shakuntala Gamlin, in pursuance of the Union Home Ministry’s order of November 14.