Government of Maharashtra has transferred seven senior bureaucrats.
- S S Sandhu, Principal Secretary of Rural Development department, was transferred as Principal Secretary, Revenue, the position held by Chief Secretary Swadheen Kshtriya earlier.
- Sumit Mallick, the Chief Protocol Officer, has been given additional charge as Additional Chief Secretary, Excise.
- Giriraj, Principal Secretary, Water Conservation, will now be Principal Secretary, Rural Development.
- Jagdish Patil, Director, MTDC, is now DG at Directorate General of Information and Publicity.
- Mahesh Zagade who earlier served with Food and Drug Administration, will now be transport commissioner.
- V S Sinh, who was with marketing federation, is now Principal Secretary, Employment Guarantee Scheme.
- Valsa Nair Singh who was earlier Secretary of environment department will now be the Secretary of tourism department.