Antares began its journey as a software product company primarily providing e-governance products in the form of e-tendering and e-auction packaged under the brand name ‘Tender- Wizard.’ It has seen a steady growth ever since with the introduction of diversified products at regular intervals in the areas of material management, inventory management, online contract management, finance and accounting, payroll & HR management, and asset management.
Products and Services
TenderWizard is a robust, feature-rich, and end-to-end solution for e-Tendering and e-Procurement. It is an exclusively web-based G2B (Government to Business) product for buying goods and services through quotations (RFQ/RFP), tenders (limited, LCB, NCB, ICB), catalogues, reverse auctions and selling goods through tender-cum-auction.
E-Auction Wizard was developed as a result of comprehensive market research and careful analysis of intricacies involved in auctioning. Our robust auctioning product enjoys long- standing credibility in the market and has the backing of our team that designs, develops and deploys top-of-the-line client-centric solutions.
BidFactory is designed to bring all tenders from across the country in a single window to the bidder community, with flexibility to work on multiple tender documents simultaneously on multiuser platform within their organization. Users get the advantage to screen tenders matching to their preference, bookmark the tenders, assign to other users in the organisation to work on the Bid preparation. It delivers tenders matching customer preference criteria on regions, sectors, and keywords by crawling, extracting and organising tender data heuristically from authentic sources. Lets the user to assign Topics (tasks) to tender team leaders.
Digital Edge/Power of Brand
Antares has built the end to end procurement solution covering the fine aspects of tendering, purchasing and awarding. This has been adopted and trusted by large organisations for large scale purchasing, resulting in time efficiency, optimum inventory resource utilisation and savings in procurement spend.
- 5 state-wide implementations and 10 country-wide implantation experience
- 500,000 Tenders processed electronically as on date
- 400,000 Crore worth of procurement value transacted in the portal
- 450 strong and dedicated work force
- Antares has been voted as one of 20 most promising BFSI software companies in the country by CIO Review Magazine.
- Antares awarded as Best SME of the year for customer satisfaction – KSMBOA Business Excellence & Achievement Awards.
- TenderWizard becomes the first e-Pro- curement system in the country to be audited and certified by STQC for full compliance to latest CVC guidelines.
- ANTARES is proud to associate with the prestigious BangaloreIT.Biz event held in BIEC, Bangalore. The stall showcased the various product offerings from Antares
- The product TENDERWIZARD has been accepted by Govt of Malaysia. It is under implementation in more than 7 govt organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
◆ Electronic Auctions
◆ Electronic Tenders
◆ Payment Gateway Aggregators
◆ Mobile Applications
◆ Store and Inventory
◆ Management Solutions Digital Signature Certificates
State Governments, Government Enterprises, Public Sector Units, Banks, Financial Institutions
|Year of Inception: 1997 B V Suresh Kumar Managing Director/CEO Number of Employees: 450
#24, Sudha Complex, 3rd Stage, 4th Block,Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore – 560 079, India Web: www.antaressystems.com
|Phone: +91-80-4048-2000 Contact Person for Clarification: Manohar M N Email: Manohar@antaressystems.com Mobile: +91-9342106845|
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|