There has been a number of appointments in the Government of India Ministry. The details are as follows:
- Shefali Shah, IRS has been appointed as Joint Secretary, Minister of Culture replacing Pramod Kumar Jain, IAS.
- Sameer Kumar Khare, IAS, has been appointed as Joint Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs replacing Usha Titus, IAS.
- Bipin Behri, IFS, has been appointed as Joint Secretary, Department of Official Languages. He is to replace Ms P Juneja, CSS.
- Anuradha Joshi Durgapal, IP & TA & FS, has been appointed as Controller (Admin) and Joint Secretary, NTRO replacing A K Sonik, IRPS.
- V P Joy, IAS has been appointed as CPFC, EPFO under Ministry of Labour and Employment. He is to replace K K Jalan, IAS.
- Sanjay Singh, IAS has been appointed as Administrator, USOF under Department of Telecommunications; to replace Aruna Sundarajan, IAS.
- Shahzad Shah, HAG/IRAS has been appointed as Additional Member (Budget), Railway Board; replacing S Subramaniyam (IRAS).
- Rajendra Singh has been appointed as Director General, Indian Coast Guard. He is to replace V Adm H C S Bisht.
- Dinesh Bhardwaj, Additional Secretary, Department of Legal Affairs has been appointed as Member (Law), Authority of Advance Rulings (Income Tax), NCR Bench.
- H P Chaturvedi, Joint Secretary & Legal Adviser, Department of Legal Affairs has been appointed as Member (Law), Authority of Advance Rulings (Income Tax), Mumbai Bench.
- 6 IRS (C&CE) officers have been appointed as Member (Technical), Customs, Excise and service Tax Appellate Tribunal.
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|