As the Government of India has embarked on the journey of building Smart Cities across India, Bhopal is on its path to transform itself from a traditional city into a smart one by leveraging technology and strengthening civic amenities. The city of lakes, apparently, is not leaving any stone unturned to get listed in the first 20 Smart Cities list of the Government of India.
Elets Smart City Conclave Bhopal 2015, organised by Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd, in association with Bhopal Municipal Corporation, as the Host Partner, brought together government officials, technology providers, investors and experts across India to discuss and exchange ideas for making Bhopal a smarter, cleaner, sustainable city with world-class infrastructure. In the subsequent pages, we bring you the view points and insights of various experts and stakeholders who were a part of this conclave.
- Inaugural Session: Bhopal’s Journey to Become a Smart City Challenges & Opportunities
- DIGITAL INDIA Changing Landscape of the Country and Madhya Pradesh
- Smart Ways of Ensuring Safe Cities: Importance of Smart Policing
- Smart Energy for Building Smart Cities
- Smart Panel on Smart Cities
- Smart Ways for Financial Inclusion – Inclusive Approach for Generating Smart Revenue
- Smart Infrastructure and Smart Transportation for Building Smart Cities
- Road Ahead for Building Cities