The Chairman of Benglauru Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB), Anjum Parvez, has been shifted to Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigam as its Managing Director.
Ajay Seth, a 1987 batch IAS officer, has been posted as Principal Secretary to the Primary and Secondary Education Department, whereas incumbent P S Kapil Mohan is yet to be given a post.
Other officers who have also been transferred are as follows:
- M V Jayanthi is appointed as Regional Commissioner, Bengaluru division,
- R R Jannu has been appointed Commissioner, Religious and Charitable Endowments,
- Khushboo Goel Chowdhary is appointed CEO, Dharwad Zilla Panchayat,
- Ramandeep Chowdhary is appointed as Deputy Commissioner, Koppal,
- Pallavi Akurati is appointed Deputy Commissioner, Tumakuru,
- S S Nakul has been appointed as CEO, Ballari Zilla Panchayat,
- D S Ramesh is appointed as Mission Director, State Water and Sanitation Mission, and
- M G Hiremath has been appointed as CEO, Bagalkot Zilla Panchayat.