The Chairman of Benglauru Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB), Anjum Parvez, has been shifted to Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigam as its Managing Director.
Ajay Seth, a 1987 batch IAS officer, has been posted as Principal Secretary to the Primary and Secondary Education Department, whereas incumbent P S Kapil Mohan is yet to be given a post.
Other officers who have also been transferred are as follows:
- M V Jayanthi is appointed as Regional Commissioner, Bengaluru division,
- R R Jannu has been appointed Commissioner, Religious and Charitable Endowments,
- Khushboo Goel Chowdhary is appointed CEO, Dharwad Zilla Panchayat,
- Ramandeep Chowdhary is appointed as Deputy Commissioner, Koppal,
- Pallavi Akurati is appointed Deputy Commissioner, Tumakuru,
- S S Nakul has been appointed as CEO, Ballari Zilla Panchayat,
- D S Ramesh is appointed as Mission Director, State Water and Sanitation Mission, and
- M G Hiremath has been appointed as CEO, Bagalkot Zilla Panchayat.
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|