As many as seven officers belonging to Indian Administrative Service (IAS) have been transferred and posted at different places in Madhya Pradesh. They are:
- D D Agrawal has been appointed as Commissioner, Public Instructions.
- Rajesh Prasad Mishra was made Director, Madhya Pradesh Water and Land Management Institute and Director, Rural Employment.
- Santosh Kumar Mishra is Collector, Satna.
- Mohanlal Meena has been appointed as Director, Kisan Welfare and Agriculture Development.
- N S Bhatnagar as Additional Excise Commissioner, Gwalior.
- Gyaneshwar as Collector, Betul.
- Mrs Alka Shrivastava was posted as Additional Commissioner (Revenue), Sagar division, Sagar.