As many as seven officers belonging to Indian Administrative Service (IAS) have been transferred and posted at different places in Madhya Pradesh. They are:
- D D Agrawal has been appointed as Commissioner, Public Instructions.
- Rajesh Prasad Mishra was made Director, Madhya Pradesh Water and Land Management Institute and Director, Rural Employment.
- Santosh Kumar Mishra is Collector, Satna.
- Mohanlal Meena has been appointed as Director, Kisan Welfare and Agriculture Development.
- N S Bhatnagar as Additional Excise Commissioner, Gwalior.
- Gyaneshwar as Collector, Betul.
- Mrs Alka Shrivastava was posted as Additional Commissioner (Revenue), Sagar division, Sagar.
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|