Government of Haryana has transferred 9 IAS officers. Accordingly:
* S K Goyal, Director General and Secretary Industrial Training Department has been given additional charge of Director General and Secretary, Sports and Youth Affairs Department.
* Dharam Pal Singh Nagal, Secretary Cooperation Department has been given additional charge of Hisar Division Commissioner against a vacant post.
* Suprabha Dahiya, Warehousing Corporation Managing Director and Secretary Archives Department and Director General Archives now posted as Secretary, Revenue and Disaster Management Department against a vacant post.She has been given the additional charge of Director, Consolidation of Holdings and Land Records, Special Collector (Headquarters), Special LAO.
* Dalip Singh has been posted as Additional Chief Secretary and Financial Commissioner, Revenue and Disaster Management and Consolidation Departments.
* Arun Kumar Gupta, Labour Commissioner and Secretary, Labour Department posted as Director General and Secretary, Industries and Commerce Department relieving Vinay Singh of the said charge. Gupta has been given the additional charge of Director and Secretary, Mines and Geology Department against vacant post.
* Jagdeep Singh, Fatehabad Deputy Commissioner, has been posted as Managing Director, Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation.
* N K Solanki, Director and Special Secretary, Sports and Youth Affairs Department has been posted as Fatehabad Deputy Commissioner.
* Pankaj Agarwal, Managing Director, Federation of Cooperative Sugar Mills Ltd and Director, Science and Technology has been given additional charge of Director and Secretary, Urban Local Bodies and Mission Director, State Urban Livelihood Mission and State Urban Development Authority.
* Vikas Gupta, Director and Secretary, Urban Local Bodies and Mission Director, State Urban Livelihood Mission and State Urban Development Authority and Chief Vigilance Officer, HUDA, Panchkula, Director, Consolidation of Holdings and Land Records, Special Collector (Headquarters) Special LAO posted as Commissioner, MC, Gurgaon against a vacant post.
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|