Odisha government has reshuffled top IPS cadre. They are
- Arun Sarangi, a 1990 batch IPS officer, has been again appointed as Inspector General of Intelligence. Sarangi had been holding the post of IG, intelligence prior to the general elections in April this year. He was then posted as the IG, Vigilance.
- Y B Khurania has replaced Sarangi in Vigilance Department.
- Satyajit Mohanty, 1988 batch IPS officer, has been appointed as Additional Director General (ADG), Headquarters.
- Manoj Kumar Chabra, Mohanty’s batch mate, has been posted as Chairman and Managing Director of Odisha Police Housing & Welfare Corporation.
- M Akshaya, another officer of the 1988 batch, has been posted as Transport Commissioner.
- Pranabindu Acharya, 1989 batch officer, will be the new ADG (Provisioning).
- Amrit Mohan Prasad has been appointed as ADG, HRPC.
- Sushant Kumar Nath is made IG, Modernisation.
- Sanjeeb Kumar Panda is new IG, State Crime Records Bureau.
- Santosh Bala posted as the IG, Fire Services & Home Guards.
- P S Ranpise is the Additional Commissioner of Police.
- Arun Bothra is appointed as IG, Crime Branch.
- Sanjay Kumar as DIG Economic Offences Wing and Special Task Force.
- Rajesh Kumar is appointed as DIG north-central range, Talcher.
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|