Government of Maharashtra has transferred seven senior bureaucrats.
- S S Sandhu, Principal Secretary of Rural Development department, was transferred as Principal Secretary, Revenue, the position held by Chief Secretary Swadheen Kshtriya earlier.
- Sumit Mallick, the Chief Protocol Officer, has been given additional charge as Additional Chief Secretary, Excise.
- Giriraj, Principal Secretary, Water Conservation, will now be Principal Secretary, Rural Development.
- Jagdish Patil, Director, MTDC, is now DG at Directorate General of Information and Publicity.
- Mahesh Zagade who earlier served with Food and Drug Administration, will now be transport commissioner.
- V S Sinh, who was with marketing federation, is now Principal Secretary, Employment Guarantee Scheme.
- Valsa Nair Singh who was earlier Secretary of environment department will now be the Secretary of tourism department.
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|