Himachal Pradesh government has transferred five IAS officers. They are:
- Upma Chawdhry has been posted as Additional Chief Secretary, Social Justice & Empowerment and Language Art & Culture.
- Prem Chandra Dhiman will now be Principal Secretary, Education.
- Manish Nanda was made Principal Secretary, Printing & Stationary and Rural Development & Panchayat Raj.
- Ali Azar Rizvi has been appointed as Principal Secretary, Town & Country Planning, Housing and Information Technology and
- R D Nazeem as Executive Director (South), Food Corporation of India.
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|