Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 22 IAS and 37 PCS officers.
* Commissioner (Azamgarh) Shahabuddin Mohammad has been made new Housing Commissioner in place of M K S Sundaram who has been sent to Infrastructure and Industrial Development department as Secretary.
* Urban Development Secretary Anita C Meshram has been appointed Secretary, Culture Department.
* Mani Prasad Misra, awaiting posting, has been sent to Secondary Education as Special Secretary.
* Special Secretary, Minor Irrigation and Rural Engineering service, Ram Vishal Misra has been sent to Food and Civil Supplies department in the same capacity.
* Director, Skill Development Mission, Abhay has been sent to Sharda Sahayak Pariyojna as administrator while Ritu Maheshwari, awaiting posting, will replace him.
* Akhand Pratap Singh and Sujit Kumar, both awaiting postings, have been sent to Agriculture Production Commissioner as Special Secretaries.
* Additional Director, Social Welfare (Meerut), Alka Tandon will take over as Special Secretary Labour.
* Member (Judicial) Revenue Board (Lucknow) J Sriniwaslu has been made Special Secetary in Minor, Small and Medium Entrepreneur and Export Promotion Department.
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|