The Haryana government has transferred 13 officers, including 10 of the IAS cadre, in the state, with immediate effect. The transferred officers also include three of Haryana Civil Services (HCS) cadre.
The transferred IAS officers also include Deputy Commissioners (DCs) of Jind, Bhiwani and Fatehabad.
* Ashok Kumar Meena, Deputy Commissioner Bhiwani becomes new DC of Jind, in place of Rajiv Rattan. Rattan goes as DC Fatehabad, in place D K Behera, who will be the new DC Bhiwani.
* Ramesh Krishan, Secretary, Home and Director General and Secretary Medical Education and Research has been given the additional charge of Director General and Secretary Transport relieving Vineet Garg of the charge.
* Amna Tasneem, after completing training at the academy in Mussoorie has been posted as Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) at Hodal in place of Satyawan, who has been posted as Joint Commissioner, Ballabgarh relieving Mukul Kumar of the post.
* Dhirendra Khadgata, also after finishing training has been posted as Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) at Bawal in place of Subhita Dhaka, who goes as Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) -cum-Additional Collector, Kanina against a vacant post.
* Priyanka Soni, following completion of her training, has been posted as Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) at Ambala relieving Kamal Preet Kaur of the charge.
* Shaleen, after end of her training period has been posted as Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) at Loharu in place of Sant Lal Pachar, who goes as Zonal Administrator, Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board at Hisar against a vacant post.
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|