Intellisys Technologies & Research Ltd
INTELLISYS Technologies & Research Ltd, 1 Chowringhee Terrace, Kolkata – 700020, West Bengal, India Phone: +91 33 2223 1468/3478, Fax: +91 33 223 0758, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Regional Offices
New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru
Customer Support/help line
INTELLISYS Technologies & Research Ltd, is a high-end global research and development company in the field of videoconferencing, technology enabled collaboration and unified communication space based out of USA, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore. INTELLISYS in the collaboration with NSE.IT (a 100% subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange of India) launched the countries first e-learning Management System “enlitor”. One of the most successful pilot implementation of “enlitor” was for ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) EDUSAT Programme (jointly with HUGHES) which was launched by the then president of India Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam in July, 2005 at Trivandrum, Kerala. NASSCOM has listed INTELLISYS in its directory of the most INNOVATIVE IT Companies in the country.
Products and Services
Intellysis’ videoconferencing product Vennfer is an advanced software based video conferencing solution based on a highly sophisticated software engine developed by a core team of international software experts of INTELLISYS. It is a complete IP based video conferencing software solution built on state- of-art Microsoft Technologies as well as Open source platforms that enables real time audio, video, and data communication over LAN, WAN (leased lines, VSATs, VPNs) broadband and Datacard by using TCPIP multicasting technology.
Vennfer software is targeted across all verticals as Video Conferencing is a need that exists for all organizations. We have seen strong demand in Government, Education, Telecom, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Banking, Enterprise & SMB. We have launched customized version of the software for a few verticals like Education, Healthcare and Banking. Education software is focused around live virtual classroom, Healthcare is focused on Telemedicine and Banking software is focused on Video Banking.
Achievements And USP
• Winner of WiMAX Distinction 2010 award
• Won the Best in Public Safety Solutions Award for 2010
• Telecom Asia Reader’s Choice – Best WiMAX vendor
• Alvarion listed twice as an honourable mention from NATOA Community Broadband Awards
• Alvarion and the City of Binghamton’s Public Safety WiMAX Programme
• Alvarion and City of Elmira Public Housing Wireless Programme
• Horizontal Extension to SWAN to provide Broadband connectivity to the municipalities in West Bengal
• BSNL deploys Alvarion’s mobile WiMAX for its rural expansion
• Uttarakhand police used Alvarion Video Surveillance solution for Khumb Mela
• IMS research ranked Alvarion the #1 supplier in European market for wireless Infrastructure equipment used in video surveillance.
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|