Canon India Pvt Ltd
Kensaku Konishi, Alok Bharadwaj
Canon Corporate Office India, 2nd Floor, Tower A & B, Cyber Greens, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon – 122002
Major Regional Offices
Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai
Customer Support/helpline number
18001803366 / 39010101
Incorporated in 1997, a 100% subsidiary of Canon Singapore Pvt Ltd is a world leader in imaging technologies. Canon has offices spread across seven cities in India. The employee strength of the company is over 840 people. It markets 160 comprehensive range of digital imaging products in India.
It has in its product range over 1100 in Digital Cameras, 2300 in inkjet printers, 5600 in multifunctional printers and more than 200 in scanners. It forayed into retail space with the launch of exclusive brand retail store called “Canon Image Square” with a target of 300 stores in next 3 years. Acquisition of Océ in 2010 positioned Canon as undisputed leader in professional and display graphics printing domain. Canon has 380 primary channel partners, 13 National Retail Chain partners, 7 Level IV Master Service Centres, over 100 authorized service centers, over 4000 secondary retail points including 270 National Retail Chain store partners & 33 Canon Care Centers.
Products and Services
• 160 comprehensive range of sophisticated and contemporary digital imaging products in the country
• Digitalcopiers, multi-functional peripherals, fax-machines, inkjet and laser printers, scanners, All-in-ones, digital cameras, digital camcorders , dye sub photo printers and multimedia projectors semiconductors, card printers & cable ID printers.
• Canon contributes to minimizing environmental burden through effective application of environmental technologies.
• Focuses on the development of resource conserving products that are smaller, lighter and easy to recycle.
• In India, Canon takes responsibility to dispose off end of life Canon products and other e-waste by sending such waste to government approved recycling agency.
In business line Canon operate in photo and IT peripherals, in product lines it deal in IT peripherals and documentation space and in growth lines Canon operates in photo, IT peripherals and documentation spaces. Canon targets education, healthcare, BFSI, Telecom and IT/BPOs.
Achievements and USP
• Manufacturer of the Year- Smart Photography
• Best Camera Company of the Year-Smart Photography
• Best Printer Company of the Year: Inkjet- Smart Photography
• Best Professional Printer of the Year-Asian Photography
• Digital Camera – 11
• Digital SLR – 9
• Canon Lenses – 3
• Best Buy by Digit-iP 3680
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|