MphasiS is a leading applications services, infrastructure technology outsourcing services, and Business Process Outsourcing services provider. MphasiS delivers real improvements in business performance for clients through a combination of technology know-how, domain and process expertise. With currently over 33,000 professionals, MphasiS services has clients in financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, communications, media and entertainment, transportation and logistics, consumer and retail, energy and utilities, and governments around the world. MPhasis has an unwavering focus on quality with certifications like ISO 9001:2000, SEI CMMI Level 5 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005.
MphasiS is focused on delivering customer’s business objectives. It provides innovative solutions to improve business performance with flexible engagement models. Speed and transparency in operations and result-orientation are the values on which MphasiS builds long-term relationships with its clients.
Government: e-Government portal and ECM, ERP, Employment Portal, Revenue Management Solution, Pension Management and Transaction Processing, Prisons Management, Emergency Management Services, Citizen BPO, RFID Solutions, Financial and Accounting Services, Government Data Centers.
Healthcare and Life Sciences: Healthcare Management Information System (HMIS), Disease Management, Case Management, Health Insurance, Claims Processing and Eligibility Solutions.
Travel and Transportation: Automated Fare Collection, Cargo Management, Auto Sorting– Mail, Automated Customs Clearance, Reservation System, Mobility Solutions, Rail Revenue Management, Train Traffi c Control, Passenger Information Services.
Manufacturing: ERP, PLM, Mobile and Embedded Services, SCM, Telematics.
Communication: Expertise in Telco areas like Billing, Mediation, Provisioning, Rating, Resource Management, CRM, Customer Interface, etc., cutting across market leading products like, Kenan Comverse, Oracle BRM, Metasolv, Intec, etc.
- Ranked 7th in NASSCOM’s Top 20 IT Service Exporters
- Winner of the CIO ‘The Ingenious 100 2009’ awards for project ATLAS – Agency Training Licensing and Servicing System, created for HDFC Standard Life Insurance. ATLAS is the only available customised workfl ow-based solution in the Indian life insurance industry that caters to all IRDA guidelines and helps in end-toend tracking of the Financial Consultant (FC) licensing process.
- Ranked 5th by Silicon India in the Top Tech 20 Index
- Rated No. 18 among Dataquest Top 20 BPO companies
- Listed in the Global Services 100 Companies. Ranked:
– 3rd amongst Leaders in Human Capital Development
– 7th amongst Best Performers in Financial Accounting Outsourcing
– 9th amongst Best Performers in IT Infrastructure Outsourcing
- Adjudged second best by ICAI for excellence in Financial Reporting
- Managing Citizen BPO for one of the largest nationalised bank in India
- Implemented Healthcare Solution – Healthcare Management Information System in one of the leading private hospitals in India.
65/2, Bagmane Tech Park
C V Raman Nagar
Bangalore- 560 093