LightSpeed Volume Computed Tomography XT from GE Healthcare
- The first-ever computed tomography (CT) scanner volume CT system capable of capturing Images of the heart and coronary arteries in just five heartbeats.
- Earlier and more definitive diagnosis at very less radiation.
- Innovative Volume CT XT system maintains outstanding image quality while reducing a patient's radiation exposure by up to 83% percent for diagnostic cardiac scans.
- An entire body scan can be completed in less than 6 seconds – something patients prefer who otherwise have claustrophobia.
LightSpeed VCT XT has two new technology:
The Snap Shot PulseTM technique which:
- Allows for quick switching of the X-ray Exposure
- Synchronized Table movement
- Determination of scan location
- Accurate and high precision synchronization of X-ray with respect to ECG
- It uses prospectively triggered axial step and shoot scans in which x-rays are turned on only during the required heart phase and turned off completely at all other time.
- Radiation exposure typically can be reduced to the range of 2.8 mSv
Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
Recommended from all portals