Trivitron's Brem DR 50 X-Ray Generator
Trivitron, the largest Indian Medical Technology company for the first time launched home products in the Imaging division under its new brand name Brem. Brem, stands for the well known method of X-Ray generation called Bremsstrahlung.
- Compact in nature
- The new-age high frequency (40KHz) X Ray generator, with POD technology reduces X Ray dose to almost half for the patients, without any quality compromise
- Eliminates the soft radiation, which can cause skin cancer over prolonged exposure
- power saver- requires only a single phase power source and operable from a 5 amp power point- max. Output Power 50 KW
- Automatic input voltage compensation
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC)
- Vertical Movement : 350 -1850mm (Center of the detector)
- Detector Rotation : 0 -270
Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
Recommended from all portals